New article by Graeme Fowler below team.
As always, well worth the read.
You’ll recognise many of the alignments in messages in this to what we constantly bombard you with, particularly ‘if it makes sense now, buy it now’, and his love and trust for the media and commentators.
The Absolute Absurdity of Paying any attention to House Prices or what’s in the news (June 2020).
Here are a few headlines from various news articles, most of them over the past year or two.
1. Rotorua house prices up more than 25%
2. Rotorua - House sellers cash in, making median $200k as capital gains reach record
3. Tight Hamilton housing market pushes property values up
4. Hamilton’s house prices keep rocketing up
5. Fierce competition for Hamilton homes means prices likely to rise
6. Asking prices for Waikato homes increases 74% in five years
7. Waikato’s median house price climbs $60,000 in a year
8. Tauranga out-ranks Auckland as NZ’s most...